TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you sign the booking form you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions so please make sure you are familiar with them.
- A booking will be reserved on receipt of the 25% deposit;
- The balancing payment for the letting is due eight weeks prior to the agreed arrival date;
- A ‘Cautionary Deposit’ of £100 is also due when the balancing payment is made. This will be destroyed after a satisfactory inspection of the property following your departure;
- Any breakages or damage will be deducted from the ‘Cautionary Deposit
- We reserve the right to cancel the booking at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, in which case a full refund of all money paid will be made;
- Should you be forced to cancel your booking we will only return your deposit on the successful re-letting of the booked period, or at our discretion;
- We recommend that guests take out cancellation insurance in respect of your booked holiday.
- Occupancy is from Friday to Friday unless otherwise agreed;
- Keys are available from 3pm on the day of arrival and the property must be vacated by 10 am on the agreed departure date (we may be flexible with these times depending on the cleaners etc);
- All rubbish sacks must be properly sealed and placed in the wheelie bins provided – Rubbish Collection days are on a chart on the wall in the Hall;
- Any complaints/breakages/damages must be reported immediately so that we can give the situation our full attention;
- You and all members of your party agree to keep the property clean and tidy and to leave it in the excellent condition you found it upon your arrival;
- You and all members of your party agree to behave lawfully at all times whilst at the property;
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained during your stay at ‘Shellseekers’, including any resulting from the use of the bicycles.
- Smoking in the property is not allowed under any circumstances. If smoking is found to have taken place, a further £200 will be charged to cover the extra cleaning costs and there may be additional charges if the property is deemed to be unsuitable for the next tenant.
- Bedding consists of 1 King size duvet cover, 2 Single size duvet covers and 1 Double size duvet cover if using the futon in the Lounge; pillow cases; bath towels;
- A charge of £10 per person per week will be added to your balancing invoice. This will include beds made up on arrival and bed linen/bedding for any additional weeks together with bath towels;
- Beach towels are not provided;
- If you do not require bed linen, please ensure that you indicate this on the Booking Form.
- This is a pet friendly property and customers with allergies should be aware of this. We cannot accept any liability for any suffering which may occur as a result of animals having previously been present at the property;
- Well behaved/house trained pets are welcome, but we request that they have their own beds and are not be allowed on the furniture or beds;
- At the end of your stay please make sure that all evidence of your pet/s is cleared from the house and garden.